- Following the new market requirements, theme’s custom post types, shortcodes and widgets are moved to a new plugin – WpEstate Core.
- WpEstate Core must be installed and activated after this update.
- You will get an auto install notification which you can follow, or go to Appearance > Install Plugins page.
- Re-save permalinks settings after this update to avoid 404 errors.
- Child theme was updated based on Envato New Requirements (please compare the new files if you use a translation)
- Translations must be updated in BOTH theme/languages folder AND in plugins-wpestate-core/languages
NEW: Theme Functionality was moved to Wp Estate Core Functionality Plugin (Envato Market New Requirement)
UPDATE: Google Maps version set to version 3.35
UPDATE: Theme Functions renamed for new Envato Market Requirements
UPDATE: PayPal recurring over REST API (Classic API was retired by PayPal)
UPDATE: Envato Market plugin compatibility for theme updates
FIx: Similar listings showing if no city, type or category selected
Fix: Favorites in user dashboard
Fix: Lightbox CSS and various css updates for web and mobile display
Updated: Included theme plugins: Rev Slider to v 184.108.40.206, Bakery Page Builder to v5.7, Ultimate Addons plugin to V3.18.0
How to update a translation made before 5.0 theme update
1. Download wpestate.zip
The file you must download in in your buyer account from Theme Forest -> WordPress Installable File
3. Go to wpestate/libs/plugins and you will see wpestatetheme-core.zip
4. Unzip wpestatetheme-core.zip
5. Open your translation (the one created before this theme update) with POEDIT
6. Go to Update from .pot
7. Go to wpestatetheme-core/languages and select the wpestatetheme-core.po
8. Save this new po with name wpestatetheme-core-es_ES.po (where the last part is adapted to your language) and you will have 2 new files: wpestatetheme-core-es_ES.po and wpestatetheme-core-es_ES.mo
9. Repeat the same with the main theme language file. Open the same translation. Go to Update from .pot
10. Unzip wpestate.zip and go to wpestate/languages/wpestate.po and select it. Save your translation with your language name (es_ES.po ) and you will have 2 new files (es_ES.po and es_ES.mo)
11. Via FTP go to wp_content/plugins/wpestatetheme-core/languages and add the wpestatetheme-core-es_ES.po and wpestatetheme-core-es_ES.po and to wp_content/themes/wpestate/languages to update the es_ES.po and es_ES.mo