If you use dsIDXPress, use this option too:
Also, you must add 1 property in Admin – Properties – and pin it on the map for the properties in the IDX LISTINGS widget to show.
http://wordpress.org/plugins/dsidxpress/ plugin must be installed separately and it requires and account and monthly fee to be used.
The plugin is OPTIONAL.
The plugin comes with its own design/features.
The theme OFFERS CUSTOM SUPPORT FOR THE FOLLOWING:
– WP Estate lists dsIDXpress Listings in the header map, same as we do with the properties you add in this theme’s wp-admin.*
Limitations imposed by dsIDXpress plugin developers:
– *dsIDXpress listings show on the header map ONLY when IDX Listing widget is listed on the sidebar, as we showcase on this page. This widget can show only 50 properties at one time, so only 50 IDX properties can show on the header map.
NOTE: You can create different sidebars with a different IDX Listing widget to show up to 50 listings on the map for different pages.
– You can change the pin for these limited number of dsIDXpress Listings in wp-admin – map settings – pin management
– We’ve built custom CSS for 4 dsIDXpress sidebar widgets: IDX Areas, IDX Search, IDX single Listing, IDX listings.
– We’ve built custom CSS for the following shortcodes: Insert Single Listing from MLS data (by dsIDXpress) & Insert Listings from MLS data (by dsIDXpress)
– We’ve built custom CSS for some pages (imported from dsIDXpress)
– Advanced Search doesn’t apply to dsIDXpress listings.
– Google Maps filters don’t apply to dsIDXpress listings.
– Agent page does not show listings by Agent MLS ID number after the contact form.