WP ESTATE v3.06 – December 15
UPDATED: Important update for the Sidebar Plugin included in the theme, according to Envato new guidelines. Update is recommended. Update: Revolution Slider to v184.108.40.206
WP ESTATE v3.05 – April 5 – 4.5 WordPress compatibility
ADD: Text in My Profile about requirement to login again after changing password FIX: City Fee title FIX: Show mobile advanced search when search over header media is selected FIX: CSS update for password - remove uppercase FIX: Mobile menu for Android UPDATE: YouTube and Slider shortcodes are updated with unique functions names. These must be re-done. UPDATE: Disable "view" for Membership and Invoices custom post UPDATE: wpestate.po and wpestate.mo UPDATE:code optimization UPDATE: Rev Slider UPDATE to 5.2.4
WP ESTATE v3.04 – December 10
UPDATE: 4.4 WordPress Compatibility (user-dashboard-add.php, front-end-submission.php) UPDATE: Rev Slider to v 5.1.4
WP ESTATE v3.03 – August 24 – WP 4.3 Compatibility
UPDATE: widget_logic function according to WP 4.3 newest functions requirements ADD: Booking module on, added in paypal redirect description Booking ID + Invoice ID. FIX: Edit Booking in admin saves correct property title UPDATE: Facebook Login update - if Facebook API doesn't send use's details (happens sometimes), theme assigns a default email ([email protected]) so account ca be created. Email can be changed. UPDATE: wpml-config.xml UPDATE: Property page to be used in Recent Items shortcode for VC (for who uses this plugin separately from the theme) UPDATE: Rev Slider UPDATE to 5.0 - new rev slider help http://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/
WP ESTATE v3.02 – June 15
This update follows the instructions from Envato for prettyPhoto XSS fix
Updated pretty photo to version 3.1.6. Update Revolution Slider to 4.6.93
WP ESTATE v3.01 – April 27
This update follows the instructions from Envato to prevent Security Vulnerability for WordPress themes -http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/security-vulnerability-affecting-wordpress-plugins-and-themes/173011
- class-tgm-plugin-activation.php (path to this file wpestate/libs/plugins/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php) - general-settings.php (path to this file wpestate/libs/general-settings.php) - dasboard-prop-listing.php (path to this file - wpestate/libs/templates/dasboard-prop-listing.php )
WP ESTATE v3.0 – updated for 4.2 WordPress Compatibility , April 24
- get_avatar_url() replaced with wpestate_get_avatar_url() in bloglisting.php line 18 bloglisting_search.php line 15 functions.php line 606 shortcodes.php line 671 and 738 single.php line 59 - Sidebar plugin update included in the theme to be compatible with 4.2 requirements. Change made is below: multiple_sidebar_plugins.php added 'id'=>sanitize_title($sidebar), at line 60 IMPORTANT NOTE:This is a third party plugin, but we had to make it compatible with WordPress 4.2 standards. Because of that - all custom sidebars added before this update in SIDEBARS - ADD NEW - will need to be populated with WIDGETS again from Appearance - Widgets. Then all pages with custom sidebars will have to be saved again. - Rev Slider update to 4.6.9 NOTE: export your revolutions sliders before you update. For some clients - the update deleted their SLIDERS. - map-search-form.php
WP ESTATE v3.0 – released on October 1, 2014
NEW: Booking Rental Module (once activated in theme options, the following new features will be available): ---Availability calendar on all properties ---Advanced Search custom for booking module (auto-complete for City and Area, dropdown for number of guests, check-in and check-out fields) ---Set price by day, week or month. All invoices will calculate the costs based on the value of 1 booking day. ---Number of guests for all properties ---City Fee and Cleaning fee for all properties ---Booking form on all properties (date from, date to - but only for aavailable dates, number of guests, comments, and invoice listing of total costs) ---Booking form and Message system are available only for registered users ---Message contact system for registered users with INBOX system in user dashboard ---Bookings, My Reservations, My Inbox (new pages in User Dashboard) ---Restrict access to Property Owner info unless booking is confirmed ---Booking confirmation requires owner approval and (if admin asks for a fee), the fee payment. ---Booking fee payment to ADMIN can be done via STRIPE or PayPal ---Owner can edit the invoice before he sends it to user who has asked for a booking ---Owner can delete, edit an invoice before invoice is paid (but not after) ---Owner can reject a booking (but only before booking fee payment fee is processed). ---Owner can view all approved bookings via his user dashboard page ---Owner can add manual booking in order to block certain dates from property calendar ---Owner receives email notification when: property is published, booking is received, booking is deleted by user, invoice is paid by user, a new message is received via INBOX ---Owner can confirm a booking without payment fee, if admin sets admin fee to 0. ---User can see the invoice generated (with details) in RESERVATIONS page ---User can send messages from property page to owner at any time. Replies are received in INBOX page ---User can delete a booking after it was sent to owner, but only before booking is confirmed. ---User CAN'T make bookings for dates already booked. ---User can pay booking fee with Credit Card (via Stripe) or with PayPal. ---User receives email notification when: his booking is confirm, his booking is rejected, a new invoice was generated, a booking was confirmed, a new message was received in INBOX page. NEW: STRIPE merchant for Paid Listings and for Membership Packages NEW: On/off control for Stripe and Paypal merchants in Theme Options NEW: Assign property to user from admin - edit property EDIT: Advanced search results shows all results in title. Plugin update: Rev Slider 4.06 update FIX: Advanced search type 4 must be clicked twice to close FIX: Advanced Search custom labels for non latin characters FIX: IE click on thumb redirecting to page not found FIX: Meters translation resets measurement system to ft in shortcodes and property page. FIX: User profile image doesn't show in user dashboard after page refresh.
WP ESTATE v2.05 – released on June 18 2014
NEW: 4 Header Styles (different positions for logo, menu and social icons) NEW: Margin Top control for header logon NEW: Font Subsets control (for cyrilic and other subsets available) NEW: Added icons for bedrooms, bathrooms, size in property uni (properties list and properties shortcode) NEW: Left Widget Area in User Menu NEW: Pagination for Advanced Search results, My Properties (dashboard), My Listings (Agent Post) NEW: Font Awesome shortcode NEW: WPML functions for custom fields NEW: Tags for properties (can be used in tag cloud) NEW: Pin effect on google maps EDIT: Google Login requires you create an APP (new changes from Google - https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OpenID). New Help http://help.wpestatetheme.org/#googlelogin EDIT: Removed Google Maps shortcode (latest Google Maps API works only if you use the embed code from Google Maps directly) EDIT: Update Rev Slider to latest version EDIT: Social Icons updated to larger size EDIT: Slider max height changed to 590px (for large resolutions) EDIT: CSS for images in full slider (ideal size 1600 * 590) EDIT: added Address label for Address in property page EDIT: removed Listing ID because assigned by WordPress because it could not be used in Custom Search. EDIT: removed [email protected] from email sent header EDIT: added link on thumb for properties list in responsive EDIT: Google Maps in Admin Property panel to show only the last pin clicked on the map EDIT: ON/OFF for Agent Post title in admin EDIT: POEDIT updates for missing terms FIX: added after label for Recent Listings shortcode FIX: allowed non latin characters in advanced search custom fields labels FIX: advanced search type 1 not show categories and actions with no properties FIX: breadcrumbs text for search page FIX: HTML validation errors FIX: floating bar start point FIX: small slider option not saving when submitting property FIX: Rev Slider on contact page FIX: missing shortcode images in editor FIX: CSS updates FIX: removed sticky header on resolutions below 1024 (loading too abruptly) FIX: Select featured image in EDIT not working - front end submission
WP ESTATE 2.04 – Released on March 7 2014
NEW: Sticky Header. NEW: User Submission Form - user can uploaded multiple images at one time. NEW: User Submission Form - user can select which of the images is featured. EDIT: User Submission Form -Google Maps (added more map options and replaced the pin to map behavior) NEW: Mobile Menu changed EDIT: Registration - don't allow username withblank spaces EDIT: Generate smaller thumbs for recents items shortocode (improve website loading time of slower internet connections) EDIT: Page not found (remove map in header) EDIT: new POEDIT terms. EDIT: Property Header Slider images alignment for big screen resolutions FIX: Sanitize Title for slugs in latin characters with diacritics FIX: Membership - packages with 0 listings made properties featured automatically FIX: Property Title when going with the mouse over the pin on the Google Maps. UPDATE: Revolution slider version to latest version released by Theme Punch (4.2.2)
WP ESTATE 2.03 – Released on January 29, 2014
NEW: Membership & Packages option: Turns registered users into agents automatically (with on/off control) NEW: Recent Listings shortcodes includes Action, City and Area (you can now create unlimited combinations of listings) NEW: Pretty Photo gallery on Property Page (for Small and Full width slider) UPDATED: Full search support for non-latin characters (tested with hebrew, greek, chinese, cyrilic). UPDATED: Tweet This for blog posts UPDATED: POEDIT terms UPDATED: made phone number and email clickable for agent page list andagent shortcode UPDATED: all input forms FIX: Live PayPal API update for recurring payments FIX: Recent Items listings showing incorrect city FIX: Pagination for Properties List template, when chosen as homepage.
WP ESTATE 2.021 – Released on January 13, 2014
- Contact Form 7 support - Count number next to title on Advanced Search - Revolution Slider version modified to v 4.03 - Fixed wp-admin responsive on property page - Small fix on min price when Advanced Search is default
WP ESTATE 2.02 – Released on January 1, 2014
NEW: Option "None" in Custom Advanced Search fields (if you want to add less than 8 spots) NEW: Allow users to save favorites and not submit properties EDIT: Revolution Slider updated to latest version EDIT: Front End Submission, calendar property field shows calendar EDIT: Optimized default images to have smaller size EDIT: If custom fields are not filled in, they don't show on property page EDIT: Remove WordPress from emails headers that are sent after registering on the website FIX: Property page in WP-ADMIN, some boxes were not aligned with WordPress 3.8 update FIX:: Properties Approved automatically not showing in lists without being edited in wp-admin FIX: Advanced Search design on internal pages with image in header FIX: Paragraph spaces added in front end submission form - Description panel not being saved
WP ESTATE 2.01 – Released on December 2
NEW: Confirmed support for the YOAST WordPress SEO plugin EDIT: Contact Page - added fax number EDIT: Updated the order of properties in Recent Items shortcode, Properties List and taxonomy list: Featured are always first, next come properties by publish date (recent first) EDIT: PayPal Currencies - added RUB as currency EDIT: Remove Price Mandatory from submit form FIX: Show default fields in Advanced Search Mobile - when custom fields are set to NO FIX: Small updates to PO file FIX: In property Small Slider featured image shows first FIX: New Property custom fields update in Compare page as well FIX
WP ESTATE 2.0 – Released on November 18
NOTICE: After upgrade theme files to 2.0 version go to Themes panel in WP-ADMIN, de-activate and activate the theme again.
NEW: Theme Options have been unified in one panel, with an improved design. Settings have been added (not removed). NEW: Custom Fields management panel. Most of theme's default property settings are now editable. You can also add new Property Settings. NEW: Advanced Search management panel, with editable fields. There are 8 spots you can edit with any custom fields and default property settings. NEW: Google Maps clusterer. The option can be turned off from Theme Options. You can also select at what Google Maps zoom level you activate the cluster. NEW: Publish submitted listings from user dashboard automatically, with on/off control in Theme Options. Applies for free submission, paid submission and membership package submission. NEW: Small Slider is added as an option on front end submission form. NEW: AJAX filters are added also on taxonomy pages (Property Category, Property Action, Property City and Property Area) EDITED: text enabled on Agents List and Properties list custom page templates. FIXED: IE10 display for properties list FIXED: Filters show properties by selected filter (not mandatory with status Featured) FIXED: .PO translation for User Submission Form and Admin Theme Options
WP Estate 1.94 – Released November 6, 2013.
This upgrade includes a few IMPORTANT notes.
For clients who are upgrading from an older version, please consider the following:
– Deactivate and activate the theme again for listings to pick up the new FEATURED option and new Zoom Controls on taxonomy pages. If you upgrade from v1.93, Theme Options will be saved. If you upgrade from an older version, Theme Options will be overwritten (like landing address and custom colors).
– If you want to update also the revolution slider as well you must:
1. Connect via FTP manager to WPESTATE/WP-Content/plugins/revslider
2. Go to theme pack in WPESTATE/LIBS/PLUGINGS/REVSLIDER , open the folder and copy the files to your domain, in WPESTATE/wp-content/plugins/revslider
– If you upgrade from an older version and you want to activate NEW Membership packages, package limits will not consider the listings already submitted (paid or free).
– The most recommended way is to start a new account for all users, to have an accurate package limit number.
– PayPal IPN account details must be updated for Membership to work (please see our manual above). Recurring is supported only by the OLD API, so you must add IPN – API info in Theme Options. If you want to test with Sandbox, you must add Sandbox API. If you want to test with LIVE API, you must add LIVE API info.
FEATURES LIST v1.94
- NEW: If you change from Paid or Free Submission to MEMBERSHIP, the default package (FREE MEMBERSHIP) will not consider listings added before the switch (only the new listings are substracted from the package). - NEW in Theme Options - Pay per membership (alternative to Pay per listing or FREE listings submission) - NEW in WP-ADMIN - Membership packages (ADD NEW PACKAGE and EDIT PACKAGE) - NEW in Theme Options, FREE MEMBERSHIP free listings included and free featured listings included in the default package (assigned at registration). - NEW: A Membership package includes: Name, payment cycle (day, week, month or year), payment cycle value (x days, x weeks and so on), listings included, featured listings included (deduct from total listings), package price and option to display package or not. - NEW: Users see all packages in My Profile and can select to upgrade/downgrade package from the same page. - NEW: Deleted listings deduct from package listings. User package will always consider deleted listings when counting package remaining listings. - NEW: Users can choose to have a package recurring (the payment repeats every x day/week/month/year, as you've set for the package). - NEW: If user's package expires because he didn't renew or he doesn't have money in account, the package returns to FREE MEMBERSHIP by default. All his listings will have status EXPIRED (expired won't show in listings). If user decided to renew package, he can re-submit listings for approval. He'll be able to re-submit only the number of listings allowed by his package. - NEW: INVOICE MENU - a system to see what users have purchased different packages - NEW: EDIT USER - the possibility to assign a package manually to an user by adding the Package ID, listings included and featured listings included. - NEW in Theme Options - Add an extra fee for Featured Listing Option (a fee which will be paid though PayPal for each property if paid listing is enabled) - NEW: Featured listings have a green Featured label on thumbs and show first in line in all listings. - NEW: New notification for Admin if a user pays for a listing to be featured (includes the name of the property paid in the email). - NEW: Admin can make featured listings from Front End submission. He sees all listings on the website. - NEW: ON/OFF control in Theme Options to show or not to show EMPTY CITY and AREAS in advanced search - NEW: Google Maps zoom control in Theme Options that applies for taxonomy pages. - EDITED: City and Area in front end submission forms show as a drop-down with all cities and areas added in WP-ADMIN - EDITED: Phone numbers have "call to" so they're clickable on mobile phones - NEW: Google Maps zoom control in Theme Options that applies for taxonomy pages. - EDITED: minimum height for property listing to min 345px, to accomodate listings with more info and not brake alignment - EDITED: registration/forgot password email have client's website details in FROM headers (no WordPress) - EDITED: added the minim image size requirements for User Profile image - FIX: update message when user changes user info (not email) - FIX: click on hover thumbs not working after using filters
WP Estate 1.93 – Released on October 24
New Features: - Property List template features AJAX filters (Action, Category, City, Area and Order By) - Login with Facebook, Yahoo and Google - ON/OFF control for each login button in Theme Options - IDX PRO support (we had to make changes to the standard IDX PRO version CSS as well, to accomodate both). - we added Google Zoom map control in WP_ADMIN: Edit Page, Edit Property, Edit Agent and Edit Post - New sidebar widget for LOGIN/REGISTER (login and register forms are built with Ajax) - Agent Page header Google Maps shows the listings assigned to Agent - from My Listings. Because of this new improved login, we removed the custom coordinates for this custom post. - Added Property ID on front end, under price (Property Details). The ID is taken from wp-admin - Edit Property (given by WordPress) and shows Listing Id: LST-Property ID. - Advanced Search ON/OFF control for REvolution Slider and Images in header Current features updates: - Scrolling option added in Drop Down filters - When submitting property user types in City & Area (so Admin doesn't have to pre-add all cities * areas) - User Dashboard colors are taken from Agent Border custom color set in Theme Options - Design. - Contact Widget updated (URL with text link and email with mailto:) - My Profile - Changing Password (new notification if the email is already saved for another account). - Changed Similar Lisitngs to include the last 3 properties from the same category and/or action (opposite to category, as it was until this version) - When de-activating and activating the theme, custom Map Settings and Color Settings are kept. Fixes: - Google Maps updated for 3G internet connections
WP Estate 1.92 – Released on October 11
- Remove CAPTCHA from contact forms - Contact Forms with AJAX - Added Remove Favorites button in User Dashboard - Small Slider alternative for Property Pages. When Small Slider is selected the header opens with the Google Maps address and Property Info Box open - Added default categories in Advanced Search and Advanced Search widget: All Listings, All Types, All Cities, All Areas - Filter Areas by City in Advanced Search - Attach Area to a City in wp-admin - Advanced Search shows in google maps only the listings from results. The same applies to listings by City, by Area, by Action or by Category. - Added switch button for PayPal Sandbox and LIVE in Theme Options - In email received by property agent or user, we added the link of the page from where email is sent.
WP Estate 1.9.1 – Released on September 25
- Ajax Login/Register Forms - AJAX Property Submission FORM - User Profile with profile image, contact info - Assign User profile to properties submitted by user. People can contact the user from Property Page - Favorite Listings with Login/Register AJAX pop-up forms - Forget Password - Change Password - Homepage Google Maps control to be smaller (like in internal pages). Turn this option ON from Theme Options - Appearance -Pin a property to Google Maps from Address (it is a new button in Admin and Front end submission). This is a second alternative to typing latitude & longitude.
WP Estate 1.9 – Released on September 18 (available for download)
- 3 new Advanced Search Layouts - Advanced Search Type 2: vertical, with Ajax contact form - Advanced Search Type 3: vertical - Advanced Search Type 4: horizontal - ON/OFF control in wp-admin for the Map Filters on Google Maps - Added all PayPal currencies for paid submissions
WP Estate 1.8 available for download starting September 10
- Paid Submission via PayPal - Enable Paid Submissions from Theme Options - Set the price for 1 submission from Theme Options - Set the currency for 1 submission from Theme Options (EURO or USD) - Added email notification for Admin when new user submits a property - Added email notification for Admin when user edits a submitted property - Added email notification for Admin when user pays for a property submission - Added ON/OFF control to show or not all Features and Amenities (including those that don't apply for a property) - Added Filter Button on Property Page List template - If user clicks on Filters like TYPE Bedrooms NO and doesn't add info, the text shows again after user goes to next filter
WP Estate 1.7 available for download
Front End user submission with dedicated plugin and 2 dedicated shortocodes (for Login and Register forms) Property Pins & Icon submission Removed the need to have an action for a property Revolution Slider integration ($15 value integration) Advanced Search Widget plugin Zillow Estimate widget plugin New colors controls for second menu, new widgets, hover effect Removed Yellow Man (Google Street View) from Homepage and Internal Pages google maps Recent Items shortcode updated to filter latest listings and articles by category ID New shortcode added to filter articles and listings by post ID Geolocation on Google Maps with on/off control in Admin. Added Radius control for Geolocation in Theme Options
WP Estate 1.6 – second release August 10 2013 which includes:
- Google Street View angle camera control - Property price disappears if none is set - After price label added to edit Properties - Property status management added - Features & Amenities management added - dsIDXpress WordPress Plugin compatibility added (with a custom css that resembles the general theme design) - http://wordpress.org/plugins/dsidxpress/ - IDX listings to show on header map, if IDX widget exists on the sidebar (works with dsIDXpress only) - Property Page title labels management added - Floating Menu labels management added - Custom CSS can be used with Custom Colors set to NO - Improved Contact Form behavior (show message status) - Fixed edit Actions - to not create new actions automatically - X close bar added to featured images on Google Maps - Custom Google Maps coordinates for individual Pages and Posts - Custom image to replace Google Maps for individual Pages and Posts
Important: If you are upgrading to V1.6 from v1.5, please notice that all custom Theme Options will be overwritten because we’re adding a complex change to theme functionality. After you upgrade, de-activate and activate the theme again from WP-Admin so that the new Page Property Options page populates with the default content. Thank you for your understanding.
WP Estate 1.0 – initial release July 29 2013