Google Maps requires you add your own API key before you start using it.
- To create an API KEY, starting June 2018, you must have your billing account set too.
- The use of Google Maps API is free and paid services are free within $200/month limit.
How to create the Google API Key
The API is added in Theme Options – Google Maps settings.
Login with your gmail account and go to https://console.developers.google.com
1. Add billing info
2. Create a project and enable these options from LIBRARY API
3. Select – GET A KEY
4. Click Create and Enable API
5. Copy the API and go to API Console
6. Copy the key in theme options and save.