!!! Starting November 29, Google maps will introduce new fees for Elevation, Directions, Distance Matrix, Geocoding, and Places. The price plans can be found here. More details can be found here.
Google Maps requires you add your own API key before you start using it.
- To create an API KEY, starting June 2018, you must have your billing account set too.
- The use of Google Maps API is free and paid services are free within $200/month limit.
How to create the Google API Key
The API is added in Theme Options – Google Maps settings.
Login with your gmail account and go to https://console.developers.google.com
1. Add billing info
2. Create a project and enable these options from LIBRARY API
3. Select – GET A KEY
4. Click Create and Enable API
5. Copy the API and go to API Console
6. Copy the key in theme options and save.