How to install child theme
- – Install wpestate theme – http://helpv4.wpestatetheme.org/article/theme-installation/
- – Find in the theme pack downloaded from theme forest the wpestate-child.zip folder (download all files and documentation from theme forest and unzip)
- – Go to Themes – Appearance – Upload the wpestate-child.zip folder and activate child theme.
- – Save menus
– Login on your domain via FTP MANAGER
– Go to wp-content/themes and copy wpestate-child folder as given in theme pack
– Go to wp-admin/appearance/themes and activate the child theme
– Save menus –http://helpv4.wpestatetheme.org/article/menu/
You can start adding CSS modifications right away.
For more complex changes documentation, go to http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes